Welina me ke aloha!
Lunch Bunch Enrollment Form
Please remember to pay and enroll with Lunch Bunch each month so that your child can receive breakfast/lunch at school. Fill out the attached enrollment form and turn it in directly to The Lunch Bunch -- contact information is available on the form itself -- the school can no longer accept the enrollment forms on your behalf. Please note that the deadline for November meals is October 15! Payments can be made here.
Help support teachers at our school by seeing what you can provide through the organization Support My Class! Click on the image above to download a full size flyer.
New Student Registration Documents
NEW students: use the links below to download all of the necessary forms for registration. Please fill out all forms, make any necessary payments online and bring your completed forms to one of our Registration Days between 3:00-5:00 PM (grades preK-2 on July 15th, and grades 3-12 on July 16th).
The Registration Packet includes the following forms, which may also be downloaded as needed:
- Leka 'Ohana (new students only)
- Official School Calendar (all students)
- Official Enrollment Form (new students only)
- Eligibility for Title I Services (all students)
- Emergency Card (all students)
- McKinney Vento Act (all students)
- Information for Parents (McKinney-Vento Act) (all students)
- McKinney Vento Brochure (English) (all students)
- School Health Requirements (all students)
- Immunization Requirements (all students)
- Immunization Requirements (7th graders)
- Health Record Form 14 (New students or Pre-K, Kindergarten and 7th graders only - to be filled out by your child's physician)
- Family Communication Form (all students)
- School & Family Partnership Agreement (complete one per student)
- FERPA Information for Parents and Students (all students)
- FERPA Information for Students (all students)
- Notice for Directory Information (State of Hawaii) (all students)
- Military Request for Info (all students)
- Military Opt Out (7-12 only)
- Non-Disclosure of Information Form (all students)
- Publicity Release (all students)
- School Uniform Order Form (all students)
- Kokua Hawaii Foundation Photo Release (students in K-6)
Other important forms (not included in the Registration Packet) that you might need for the upcoming school year:
Official Calendar for the 2013-14 School Year
The official school calendar for SY 2013-14 is available using the link to the right. This calendar was approved by 'Uo Mamo (Local School Board) but is still subject to negotiations between the DOE and HSTA. Any required changes will be made as soon as they are announced.
Uo Mamo Minutes and AgendasUo Mamo, our local school board, makes its minutes and agenda available on the CSAO website.
Application for the 2013-14 School Year
Use this Application Form to apply for space for your keiki at our school.